Are you one of the people who uses whatsapp plus for all? The modified application of WhatsApp it has multiple functions. Through it you can not only change the color of your chats, but also hide the famous “writing”. What is the official and original version of the APK? Here we tell you.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to activate the “disappearance mode”
How to install the APK of WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone
- The first thing you should do is uninstall normal WhatsApp from your cell phone.
- Remember that WhatsApp Plus does not work if you have the Meta app.
- We recommend that before deleting it, make a backup copy of your conversations.
- When you are done, simply download the WhatsApp Plus APK.
- You can find the links below.
- When you finish, you must grant them the corresponding permissions to your cell phone to access your contact list.
- Put your number and verification code in WhatsApp Plus.
- When you enter you will be able to chat with all your friends without any problem.
Official versions of the updated WhatsApp Plus APK
- WhatsApp Plus AlexMods V17: link
- WhatsApp Plus Yessimods V22.00: link
- WhatsApp Plus Abo2Sadam V11.20: link
- WhatsApp Plus Heymods 21.10: link
Disadvantages of using the WhatsApp Plus APK
Although WhatsApp Plus is a completely modded app, sometimes it tends to crash or some features are incomplete. In the same way, you can suffer a possible ban or account suspension by WhatsApp de Meta.
Another reason why you should be very careful when using WhatsApp Plus is that you do not have end-to-end encryption, so your account could be seen by third parties.
What can be done with WhatsApp Plus?
This application is a modified version of the original WhatsApp and was developed in 2012 by the Spanish programmer Rafalense. The app was developed mainly to have greater customization of the program and many other improvements that you will learn about below.
Like the original, WhatsApp Plus allows users to chat, send photos, emojis, videos, documents and files, but it also has features not found in the official version such as changing the color of chats and the interface.
Another advantage is that you can use two accounts at the same time in WhatsApp Plus, something that cannot be done in the original app. In addition, you can customize your account by adding more privacy by choosing which contacts you don’t want to see you online and even changing the time of your “last connection”.
The guide to update your contact list in WhatsApp
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- In case you use an external contacts application to which it comes by default, also check that it does not have updates.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the “Contacts” icon located in the lower right corner.
- A new window will be displayed with all your contacts.