- WhatsApp: how to activate the “invisible mode” in the app
- WhatsApp: how to read your friends’ messages without opening the app
Have you ever wondered what happens if you send messages to yourself on WhatsApp? There are curious details within the application and this is one of them. So in order to clear up your doubts, we have prepared all the steps for you.
LOOK: Why is it important to clear the WhatsApp cache?
What happens if you send yourself a WhatsApp message?
- The latest version of WhatsApp already allows you to send messages to yourself.
- You just have to start a new conversation.
- You will appear among the first contacts.
- Click on it and start sending you messages.
- The funny thing is that all the messages that you send will no longer go through the double gray check.
- They will simply turn blue having received and read it at the same time.
- This detail is quite curious since in traditional conversations they tend to put themselves in a check or two gray checks.
These are the emoticons that your contacts could misinterpret
- Emoji of the like or thumb up: many use it to indicate that they like something or agree with someone, however, on certain occasions it turns out to be rude, provocative or aggressive. “It has great vibrations to shut your mouth. The thumbs up emoji communicates that you don’t know how to communicate and you think you know everything”, expressed the therapist in sentimental relationships, Jeff Guenther, for the medium minute one.
- dizzy face: The specialist assures that this icon expresses that you are upset, insecure, constipated and even in a drunken state, since its real meaning says that you should use it when you are in love or satisfied. Imagine that you send it in your work group without any type of text, your colleagues and bosses will think that you are going to work drunk.
- angel emoji: users usually share it to express that they are religious or charming, but Guenther points out that sometimes they are perceived to show insecurity or a way of not wanting to take responsibility for your actions.
The steps to block WhatsApp contacts without checking
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points (⋮) that are located in the upper right corner (on Android), for iOS touch the cogwheel or gear below.
- The next step is to access the “Settings”.
- Here click on the sections that say “Account” > “Privacy”.