The fever began World Cup Qatar 2022, the most important sporting mega-event of all time, however, a large number of fans were unable to attend Qatari territory to cheer on their team, which dreams of winning the World Cup in this twenty-second edition. In case you want to support the players who participate in the aforementioned soccer tournament, from Depor we will explain how to customize the most important messaging platform in the world, we are talking about WhatsApp, so you can change the wallpaper of the chats and keyboard for the team of your selection and even the icon of the application for the flag of your country. Take note.
LOOK: What is it and how to enable the new WhatsApp “camera mode”?
How to add the image of your selection as wallpaper in WhatsApp chats?
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates.
- Now, go to Google and download a photo of your favorite team or player, for example: if you are from Argentina you can search for the following: photos of Lionel Messi for cell phones, or photos of the Argentina team for cell phones.
- Now, open the application and press the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Go to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Wallpaper”.
- The next step is to click on the green button that says “Change”.
- Choose “My Photos” and select the image you have downloaded. Adjust it to your liking and tap on “Set as wallpaper”.
- Modify the brightness and exit the “Settings”. Finally, enter a chat so you can see the changes.
How to change the WhatsApp icon for the flag of your team for the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
- Download the “Nova Launcher” app from Google Play Store Androidto get it quickly click here.
- In Google images, search for the flag of your team in PNG format (transparent background).
- Open “Nova Launcher” to define the style and shape of the logos.
- Locate WhatsApp on the desktop of your mobile and press its icon for a few seconds.
- Some options will be displayed, press on the “Applications” section > “Photos” > and choose the image you downloaded.
- Adjust the size and then click on “Done”.
- Go back to the start and you will have changed the icon WhatsApp for the selection of your country that participates in the World Cup Qatar 2022.
How to add the image of your selection to the WhatsApp keyboard for the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
- You have to download the app “Gboard”, the Google keyboard, also this app should be as your default keyboard, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
- In Google download the image of your selection.
- Opens WhatsApp and enter any chat, it can be personal or group.
- Press on the text field, the keyboard will open.
- Now, tap on the icon of the three points in a row (in the options above the keyboard)
- Click “Theme” button > “My Themes” > select the downloaded image.
- Adjust it and click “Next” > “Done” > “Apply”.
- Finally, enter a chat and click on the text field to see the changes.
What happens to your WhatsApp messages if someone unblocks you?
- When someone unblocks you in WhatsApp the first thing you will see is their profile picture.
- In case you have not hidden it, you will also be able to see that it is “online” and its last connection time.
- However, sometimes we have questions about whether those messages sent when you were blocked will be delivered.
- The answer is no. Those texts you sent will remain only for you.
- In case you want that person to read what you wrote, simply hit forward.
- You can also copy and paste the same text.
- So don’t worry if you sent a message with content not suitable for reading.