Nowadays WhatsApp It has more than 700 emoticons on its platform. These have been added little by little by Unicode, the creative house of all the emoticons there have been and will have. While some have explicit meaning, others need a second look.
Do you know what the black circle is on WhatsApp? A few months ago this emoji had become a headache for users, because if you pressed it, your conversations ended up being hacked. Although this problem has already been solved, there is a detail that few know. What does it mean?
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to use the app without a SIM or NanoSIM card
WHAT DOES THE BLACK CIRCLE EMOJI MEAN IN WHATSAPP?
- According to the Emojipedia portal, the emoji is part of Unicode 4.1 in 2005 and is known as “Medium Black Circle”.
- It was also added to WhatsApp through Emoji 1.0 the 2015.
- The circle means a hole in the app seen from above.
- It can also convey that you are at a loss for words if someone has said something really shocking or sad to you.
- In some cases it is said to be a total lunar eclipse.
- It can also express a feeling of mourning, in addition to referring to mystery, violence, elegance.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP
- First of all, clearing the WhatsApp cache will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, deleting the cache of the app will also prevent the application from suffering from errors or certain bugs.
- Similarly, if you wish to do so, you will also delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the fast messaging app. In case you want to do it, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to Settings, Applications and search WhatsApp
HOW TO CHANGE THE WHATSAPP REACTION OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS
- To do this you must enter WhatsApp.
- Then tap on the conversation where you made a reaction.
- Now tap on the message for around 3 seconds.
- If you reacted before, you also do the same.
- With this, choose the emoji with which you want to react on WhatsApp.
- Once that is done, you will see that the emoticon will change.