WhatsApp It has become one of the most downloaded applications in the world, still not being surpassed by TikTok. Through it you can react, share photos, videos, and even talk to 32 people in video calls or add 512 contacts to a group.
However, there are several who have noticed something strange within the application belonging to Meta. It turns out that next to the States tab of WhatsApp a dot appears. Do you really know what it means? Here we will tell you so that you take it into account.
LOOK: WhatsApp: the trick to have a contact without suspecting that you added it
WHAT DOES THAT APPEAR NEXT TO WHATSAPP STATES MEAN
- WhatsApp is full of secrets and today we will explain to you what the circle of the States of the app is.
- Turns out this little dot means you have unseen States.
- So if your friend posts something new in the so-called Status, it will appear again.
- The only way to remove it is to view the Statuses of your contacts.
- You can also mute them one by one.
- In this way the point of the States will be deleted without you having installed any extra program.
WHAT TO DO WHEN WHATSAPP COMES TO THE NOTICE “WAITING FOR A MESSAGE, THIS CAN TAKE TIME”
Failure “Waiting for message, this may take time”, usually appears when you change your cell phone, why? because all devices have a private and different key that is used to decrypt messages, this is where the origin of this error starts.
- Enter the messaging application and make a backup, to do this go to “Settings” > “Chats”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Backup”.
- Finally, tap on the green button that says “Save”.
Done, so all your conversations will appear again and WhatsApp it will no longer show you that annoying message. Other possible solutions could be to restart the cell phone; withdraw from the beta tester program; turn airplane mode on and off; or delete the application cache.
HOW TO AVOID THAT THE WHATSAPP BACKUP COPY IS WEIGHING
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then go to Chats and there look for Backup.
- In that space you must go down.
- There, simply deactivate the “Include videos” option.
- Videos on WhatsApp tend to weigh too much and as long as there are too many of them, this can make your backup not light.