Payments to the first group of beneficiaries began this Friday, check here for more details.
This Friday, August 5, the first payment of the Winter Bonus Chile Supportsfor the first group of beneficiaries.
The contribution includes a payment of $120,000 which will be delivered only once and will be paid by each deceased (family dependent) who receives the payment of one of the contributions mentioned in the requirements.
Along with this, the Institute of Social Security (IPS), reported that the second payment will be made on August 22 and you can check on the same website HERE.
Next, we tell you more details about the economic measure granted by the Government of Chile.
Winter Bonus | What is the deadline to collect the Chile Support benefit?
According to what was reported on the official website of the Winter Bonus Chile Supports: “The term to collect is nine months, since the payment document was issued“.
Are there discounts? This voucher is not subject to discounts. Therefore, it is not taxable, nor is it seizable.
Who receives the Chile Supports Winter Bonus from this Friday, August 5?
- Persons causing Family, Maternal or Family Allowance (SUF) as of December 31, 2021.
- Those who received the Winter Bonus for pensioners this 2022.
- Beneficiaries of the Disability Solidarity Pension Contribution (APSI) or Basic Solidarity Disability Pension (PBSI) as of June 30, 2022.
- Beneficiaries of the Mental Disability Subsidy (SDM) as of June 30, 2022.
Who receives the Winter Bonus on August 22?
The official site of the contribution informs that “Group 2” will receive payment on August 22 corresponding to the following people:
- Subsystem user families “Securities and Opportunities” with members who meet the legal requirements and households of the 60% in the Social Registry of Homes to August 1 with members who meet the legal requirements.