From Monday June 13, members of the AFPs can now request the withdrawal of up to 4 UIT (S/ 18,400), but they must take into account that the order of registration will be according to the last digit of their national identity document (DNI). In this note we tell you who it’s up to.
The four AFPs in the country –Habitat, Integra, Profuture and Prima– published the official schedule for members of the Private Pension System (SPP) to register.
As on previous occasions, this request mechanism will be carried out online through consultetiroafp.pewhich will be active from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
AFP application schedule
For the sixth withdrawal of the AFPs, a schedule has been established so that affiliates, residents in Peru and abroad, can submit their request, according to the last number of the National Identity Document (DNI).
Until today, Tuesday, June 14, members of the AFPwhose last digit of their national identity document (DNI) ends in 9, can request the withdrawal of up to S/ 18,400) from their pension funds.
Unlike previous withdrawals, it will start with the highest number of the last digit (from 9 to 0) and three dates have been established.
How to register my AFP withdrawal request?
Next, we explain the steps you must follow to register your AFP withdrawal request.
- You must enter the following link https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/
- Once the website is enabled, you must check what day you are allowed to submit your application, according to the last digit of your ID.
- Fill in the requested information and click on ‘Consult’. If a message appears confirming that you are eligible to make the withdrawal, go to Register request.
- Set up your own bank account where you can receive your extraordinary withdrawal.
- Choose your bank and add the account number. Otherwise, you can continue the procedure, but your AFP will contact you in the following days to coordinate the disbursement.
How will withdrawals be made?
The withdrawal schedule has been determined as follows:
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the filing of the request with the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date of the first disbursement by the AFP.
- Third disbursement for the remainder of the amount requested up to 2 UIT (S/ 9,200): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the second disbursement made by the AFP.
In addition, the rule states that the approved withdrawal of funds maintains the status of intangible, and may not be subject to discount, legal or contractual compensation, embargo, retention, or in any way affected, whether by judicial or administrative order, without distinction. of the account in which they have been deposited.
What is stated in this provision does not apply to judicial or conventional withholdings derived from child support debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn.
Who will be able to access the AFP withdrawal?
The proposal approved in plenary was the one drawn up by the Economy Commission, approved on April 12. This proposed that all affiliates, whether they are active contributors or not, can withdraw their money from the fund.
This detail marks a difference with the opinion approved last Tuesday in the Labor Commission, which established the same withdrawal amount, but only in the cases of people who do not have three consecutive months of contributions to the system.
In this regard, Joaquín Rey, spokesman for the AFP Association, points out that the approved measure would represent a disbursement of up to S/ 31 million.