Natural energizers eliminate fatigue and improve our mood and we can incorporate them by changing some small habits or modifying our behavior.
– Get in touch with nature: go out for a walk, even to the nearest square. Kicking off your shoes and stepping on the grass is as simple as it is energizing.
– Use some relaxation technique: turn off the computer and the cell phone as a first measure. Then sign up for yoga, Pilates, or take meditation courses. Relaxing and connecting with yourself will fill you with energy.
– To use essential oils – proven to lift your spirits. Put lemon, rosemary or peppermint oil at home as well as at work.Reduce the chances of errors.
– Eat fruits: they provide an energy shock. Grapefruit regulates metabolism and blood sugar levels; the apple helps to control the heart rate and blood pressure, so that we maintain the hydration balance of the body and the banana helps to keep the levels of carbohydrates in the body, which are what give us energy, do not fall.
– Eating chocolate: It is the great opportunity to eat a delicious bar. Activates the brain and gives us happiness.
– Add Omega 3 fatty acids: reduce the levels of stress hormones. We find it in tuna, salmon, and chia seeds.
-Drinking water: drinking the eight recommended glasses per day helps proper hydration. It is a natural energizer.
– To do physical exercises: When moving, the body releases endorphins, which give us a feeling of happiness. If you had a sedentary job, get up every two hours, walk around, go up and down stairs, stretch or do some push-ups. That helps to disconnect.
– Get a good rest: Sleep is not always enough, you also need to rest. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep, don’t eat heavy before bed, and avoid the TV before bed.
These are the most effective plugins
– Guarana: It is one of the plants with the highest caffeine content, but unlike coffee it does not cause nervousness or disturbances. Contributes to memory and development, and reduces fatigue.
– Royal jelly: It is rich in acetylcholine, a substance responsible for the transmission of nerve impulses in the brain. It improves brain oxygenation, increases concentration and stimulates the immune system, preventing flu illnesses.
Vitamin E: increases the volume of oxygen in the blood and therefore the physical and mental energy. In addition, it helps balance hormones, improving emotional stability.
C vitamin: helps lower cortisol levels (a hormone that generates stress) and blood pressure during situations of high anxiety.
Ginseng: it is an energetic stimulant that does not generate overexcitation. Helps fight tiredness, improves mental capacity, increases vitality and strengthens the immune system.
Ginkgo biloba: improves blood flow to the brain, allowing us to feel alert and with greater mental clarity.