The Municipality of Posadas is developing ordinance work and the administration of parking spaces in downtown posadeño, to facilitate circulation.
Within generate a response to the number of vehicles circulating through the interior of the four avenues, establishment specific parking areas in the posadeño center, based on daily demand.
The marking of these specific spaces for vehicles consists of a Color code that is horizontally demarcated, identifiable to the naked eye.
- Motorcycles: green on the road, while it is green and black on the curb.
- People with disabilities or reduced mobility: blue on driveway and cordon.
- Conventional vehicles: white on the curb and the legend “SEM” on the road.
- Taxi stands: yellow and black on the road.
- Loading and unloading: green on the cord.
- No parking: yellow.
- No parking and stopping: Red.
In addition, a white line was drawn on the road that helps the driver to identify the places enabled for parking. Thus, the solid line implies an enabled place, while the dashed line is a disabled point.
It is important to note that non-compliance with these signals will be sanctioned with acts of infringement, whose value is between 42 to a thousand Fixed Units because it is considered bad parking.