The World Rugby released on Tuesday the schedule for the next season of the World Seven Circuit, that will start in Dubai on the weekend of December 3-4 next and in which they participate Los Pumas 7′s, bronze medal winners at the Tokyo Olympics.
// See also: Gastón Revol began to fulfill the incredible promise for the medal in the Olympic Games
The maximum entity of rugby worldwide announced the calendar that It consists of ten stages and one of the novelties will be the presence of Spain as headquarters in Malaga and Seville, both male and female, on January 21-23 and 28-30, 2022, respectively.
These appointments temporarily replace Australia and New Zealand, which could not be confirmed for next year due to the pandemic of COVID-19 in that region.
The main 16 teams that will compete in men’s are Argentina, Australia, Canada, England, Fiji (Olympic champion), France, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, New Zealand (current number 1 in the ranking), Samoa, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, United States and Wales.
The full schedule
1. Dubai (November 26-27 and December 3-4, 2021) – Men and women
2. Malaga (January 21-23, 2022) – Male and female
3. Sevilla (February 28-30, 2022) – Male and female
4. Vancouver (February 26-27, 2022) – Men
5. Los Angeles (March 5-6, 2022) – Men
6. Hong Kong (1-3 April 2022) – Male and female
7. Singapore (April 9-10, 2022) – Men
8. Langford (England) (April 30-May 1, 2022) – Women
9. Paris (May 20-22, 2022) – Male and female
10. London (28-29 May 2022) – Men