thousands of users are without service in the AMBA

According to the National Electricity Regulatory Entity (ENRE), at 10:00 a.m. some 7,021 users of the Edesur concession area remained without electricity in the neighborhoods of Boedo, Balvanera, Flores, Liniers, Mataderos, Parque Chacabuco, Recoleta and Parque Patricios, and towns in the southern suburbs such as Avellaneda, Almirante Brown, Lanús and Lomas de Zamora, among others, due to interruptions in the medium or low voltage service.

In the case of the Edenor area, users without electricity supply reached 3,342 in the Buenos Aires districts of San Isidro, La Matanza, Escobar, San Martín, Hurlingham, Merlo, Pilar, Moreno, San Isidro and San Miguel, among others.

However, the company confirmed that early this morning there was a problem at the Edison substation, which affected the service of 150,000 customers, and a little more than an hour ago it could be restored.

Meanwhile, the distributor Cammesa detected at 10 o’clock that the electricity demand to the Argentine Interconnection System (SADI) reached 23,264 MW.



How to claim before the ENRE for the power outage?

  • If you suffered a prolonged power outage of 36 hours or more, or several repeated outages in the same month (4 or more), you can make the claim
  • The company must make a refund on your bill for the energy not supplied. Always claim first with the distributor and keep the number of each claim
  • If the provider breaches its obligation to the claim, You must contact the ENRE to report this situation and continue with the refund process

How to carry out the procedure before the ENRE to reimburse the electric service bill?

For this, you have to follow these steps, to notify the corresponding company and notify the ENRE of the cuts:

  • Complete the ENRE form, with the service invoice at hand and with the claim number (s).
  • In the option Select the type of claim to be made, opt for Prolonged Cut or Repeated Cut.
  • The ENRE will notify you of the procedure to be applied.
  • The distributor will will refund the corresponding amount (in kWh) on your next bill. If the refund exceeds the amount of your invoice, the borrower will credit it in the following invoice (s).

What data and documentation must I submit?

  • Claim number (s) made to the company
  • Signed note where you indicate:
  • the date / s and time / s of the start of the cut / s
  • the date / s and time / s of the end of the cut / s
  • Service invoice
  • If the service is not in your name: a copy of the property title or rental contract, or a service or ID where the address is recorded.

For more information and monitoring of your procedures, call 011 5199 0950.

Leave a Reply