Chile – Venezuela close the Round 12 of Qualifiers from 9:00 p.m. local time at the San Carlos Apoquindo Stadium. Coach Martín Lasarte got three points that made him rise from the dust to keep the hope of fighting for a place in the qualifying zone. The game will be played this Thursday, October 14 and will be broadcast via Chilevisión live online.
- LOOK HERE, CHILE – VENEZUELA LIVE VIA REDGOL BY ELIMINATORIES
- LIVE FOOTBALL: TV GUIDE, APPS AND STREAMING LINKS TO SEE ALL THE GAMES
Chile and Venezuela will play this Thursday in Santiago a vital match for their aspirations to reach a place in the Qatar World Cup 2022 and to which they arrive with renewed spirits after adding a victory in their respective previous commitments. Both teams are starring in a poor World Cup qualifier. Venezuela is last in the table, with seven units in 11 games played, nine points from the qualifying positions and eight from the play-off. Chile, antepenultimate, with 10 points.
After beating Paraguay 2-0, La Roja has another litmus test that they should not miss: they play against Venezuela at home and would begin to climb positions according to the results of other games. Martín Lasarte knows that a new triumph would confirm his rebirth to the Qatar-2022 World Cup, hand in hand with his golden generation that resists retirement.
The pressure was released on Sunday night, when fans and players embraced again after the victory, changing their expectations: now they are five points behind the fifth place that gives the possibility of playing a playoff against an opponent from Oceania.
In the same way, Qualifying Qatar 2022 It becomes a carousel of emotions, as Venezuela has beaten Ecuador 2-1 and the dream remains in force. Leo Gonzáles’ men have played a good game for La Roja and this time it will not be the exception. Three more units would be the breaking point to settle in another step of the table of positions.
Qualifying for the World Cup for the first time is the illusion of every red wine fan. With his options mortgaged, but the team regains the desire to compete. He put Brazil in trouble last Thursday and finally broke a 10-game string against Ecuador on Sunday without winning.
“We are calm, because the boys have understood the message”Vinotinto coach Leonardo González said at a press conference after the 2-1 win that broke the streak.
How to watch the Chile – Venezuela live and free via Chilevisión?
Chilevision It is an open signal channel and in Chilean territory you can watch it totally free on some of the aforementioned channels. This is how you can enjoy from the comfort of your tablet or cell phone the CHV programming and, of course, the matches of La Roja on their way to Qatar 2022.
- LOOK HERE CHILE – VENEZUELA LIVE ON CHILEVISIÓN VIA GOOGLE PLAY
- LOOK HERE CHILE – VENEZUELA LIVE ON CHILEVISIÓN VIA APP STORE
VTR: Canal 21(Santiago)/711
DirecTV: Channel 151/1151
Movistar: Channel 121/811
Claro: Channel 55/555
TuVes HD: Canal 57
Entel: Channel 66
World: Channel 15/515
GTD/Telsur: Canal 21/27
What time do they play and how to watch Chile – Venezuela live?
- Argentina: 9:00 p.m. on TyC Sports 2 and TyC Sports Play
- Bolivia: 20:00 hours by Tigo Sports 2
- Brazil: 21:00 hours by SportTV 2
- Chile: 9:00 p.m. on Chilevisión, TNT Sports HD, TNT Sports 3HD and Redgol
- Colombia: 7:00 p.m. by Caracol Play
- Ecuador: 7:00 p.m. on El Canal del Fútbol and ECDF YouTube
- Paraguay: 9:00 p.m. by GEN Y We are GEN YouTube
- Peru: 7:00 p.m. by Movistar Deportes
- Uruguay: 9:00 p.m. on Vera + and VTV +
- Venezuela: 8:00 p.m. by TLT Play
- United States: 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET on FuboTV
Last 5 results of Chile in Qualifiers
02/09/21 | Chile 0-1 Brazil
05/09/21 | Ecuador 0-0 Chile
09/09/21 | Colombia 3-1 Chile
10/07/21 | Peru 2-0 Chile
10/10/21 | Chile 2-0 Paraguay
Last 5 results of Venezuela in Qualifiers
02/09/21 | Venezuela 1-3 Argentina
09/05/21 | Peru 1-0 Venezuela
09/09/21 | Paraguay 2-1 Venezuela
07/10/21 | Venezuela 1-3 Brazil
10/10/21 | Venezuela 2-1 Ecuador
Martín Lasarte warns La Roja before the game
La Roja coach, Martín Lasarte, does not feel confident for Thursday’s game against Venezuela at San Carlos de Apoquindo. “Venezuela is a careful rival. We are far from assuming, I, my footballers, I think everyone, what was thought 15 years ago, when Venezuela was always the youngest “, said.
“That no longer happens, Venezuela is a team that plays well”, sentenced the technician, of Uruguayan nationality. “What we did the other day is to stay alive and to the extent that we can add victories we will get closer to where we want”said Lasarte, who added that if the team does not score points “by three,” it will be useless.
Chile – Venezuela: statistics, goals, matches and more details
- Chile lost twice to Venezuela in 15 qualifying matches (11V 2E 2D). One of those falls was in the last match, when Vinotinto won 2-1 in Caracas.
- As a local, Chile lost only one of its last eight games for all competitions (5V 2E 1D). In Qualifying, he stumbled in one of the previous six games he played in Santiago (3V 2E 1D). The only one to beat him was Brazil, who beat him 1-0 in September this year.
- Venezuela will go out to try to cut a streak of five consecutive defeats playing as a visitor in the Qualifiers. It is his worst drought away from home since he spun five between September 2004 and October 2005.
- Alexis Sánchez (17) and Arturo Vidal (16) are the second (tied with Iván Zamorano) and fourth top scorer for Chile in Qualifying. They will seek to match Marcelo Salas, who leads La Roja in this indicator with 18 annotations.
- Venezuela will try to return to maintain its undefeated fence as a visitor by Qualifiers after five games without being able to do so (5D). The last time he did it, he added three points (1-0 against Paraguay, on October 10, 2017).
Possible lineups for Chile – Venezuela
Chile : Claudio Bravo – Mauricio Isla, Gary Medel, Guillermo Maripán, Sebastián Vegas – Tomás Alarcón, Erick Pulgar, Arturo Vidal – Jean Meneses, Ben Brereton and Alexis Sánchez. DT: Martín Lasarte.
Venezuela : Wuilker Faríñez – Ronald Hernández, Nahuel Ferraresi, Adrián Martínez, Oscar González – Darwin Machis, Tomás Rincón, Eduard Bello, Jose Andres Martinez, Adalberto Peñaranda – Eric Ramirez. DT: Leonardo González.
This was the last game of La Roja in the Qualifiers
La Roja beat Paraguay 2-0 and is reunited with the triumph in the World Cup after seven games without winning thanks to a presentation full of shame and anger, but that gives hope to dream of Qatar since it adds 10 units that leaves it in the eighth place.
This was the last game of Venezuela in qualifying
He had been losing 1-0 and it seemed like a repeated story for Leo González’s managers; however, the momentum of their players turned the score around and it was a very hard blow for Ecuador. In this way, with the few possibilities it has, La Vinotinto dreams of a victory against La Roja to continue in the fight.