The info thread:
– Guillaume Gillet postponed his return to the Sang et Marine: “Not the right time to sign in Liège“. More details here.
– Samuel Bastien, on the go. More information here.
– Hugo Siquet looks back on his departure from Standard. For more details, go to here.
– Adrien Bongionvanni should return to Sclessin. To find out more, go to here.
– Seko Fofana interests Burnley. According to L’Equipe, the English offer 17 million to Lens to afford the services of the middle.
– Brendan Rodgers broached the subject Tielemans. While we announced this Thursday that the Devil was coveted by Arsenal, his coach said Leicester is preparing a life without the former Anderlecht, but that Tielemans is “happy at the club “.
– For Patrice Evra, Paul pogba will not extend to Manchester. The former defender of the Blues spoke with our colleagues from L’Equipe. “It’s going to be complicated. Paul does not feel liked in England, especially from former players. A lot of people think he could do better, but I also see a lot of free pushing over his hairstyles or his clothes. And it has become commonplace when he plays a big game, we have the impression that people are waiting for him to break his mouth … Today, when he plays for the France team, it’s like a puff fresh air for him and once he gets back to Manchester the problems start again. ” The Frenchman is followed by PSG, Juventus and Real Madrid.
– From Barça to Real? According to Marca, the defender Ronald araujo could pass to the sworn enemy at the end of his contract with the Catalan club. Under contract until 2023, Florentino Perez intends to recruit the Uruguayan defender for free.
– Sergiño Dest, close to a departure? According to The Telegraph, Chelsea would be very interested in the idea of affording the services of the 21-year-old full-back.
– Paulo Dybala... to Inter? What if it was THE big surprise of this transfer window? While the extension of his contract was almost no doubt, certain conditions arrived at the last minute did not please La Joya who would now want to pack his bags. According to Gazzetta Dello Sport, the Lombard club would like to strike hard by deflecting a direct rival. If this transfer is not impossible, Inter will not be able to offer an XXL salary to the Argentinian. To be continued…
– Ibrahim Amadou | commits to Metz. The midfielder, free since his departure from Seville, is committed for two years with the Metz club.
– Diego Costa leaves Atletico Mineiro. After signing Diego Godin, the Brazilian club announced the departure of the former Atletico Madrid striker. According to Rodrigo Caetano, sporting director of the club, the Spaniard would have asked to break his contract because he did not adapt to his new environment.
– Bandiougou Fatigue go to Olympiakos. The environment, which did not enter into the plans of Mauricio Pochettino at PSG, goes to Greece for four and a half seasons.
– Direction Malta for Jeremy Menez. The former Parisian leaves the Reggina club in Serie B for the Hamrun Spartans according to Sky Sport Italy.