The parliamentarian of United Kingdom Claudia Webbe was found guilty this Wednesday of threatening and harassing Michelle Merritt, to whom she made threatening calls because she was jealous of the woman’s relationship with her partner.
SIGHT: Queen Elizabeth II, 95, uses a cane for the first time in a public event | PHOTOS
WebbeThe 56-year-old was a Labor MP for East Leicester, but currently serves as an independent. Specifically, the parliamentarian made several calls to Merritt, 59, over a two-year period, between September 2018 and April 2020, and threatened to throw acid at her.
- The Christmas turkey threatened in the UK due to lack of labor
- The UK’s initial strategy against the coronavirus was a major failure that multiplied deaths
- London cancels New Year’s fireworks again due to coronavirus pandemic
On one occasion Webbe threatened Merritt with sending some photos and videos of the naked woman to her family and also made silent calls with a hidden number.
SIGHT: They claim that Russia stole AstraZeneca vaccine formula to develop Sputnik V against COVID-19
Westminster court judge Paul Goldspring has indicated that he has not found the defendant “convincing”, according to the BBC. Webbe It has been “tremendously shocked” by the ruling and has already announced that it will appeal.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pandora Papers: investigation reveals 35 world leaders hid their fortune to avoid paying taxes
- Melbourne becomes the city in the world with the most days under strict confinement due to coronavirus
- Why New Zealand Decided To Abandon Its “Successful” Coronavirus Total Elimination Strategy (And What’s New)
- A Romanian millionaire among the 8 killed by a private plane crash against a building in Milan | PHOTOS
- Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso created an ‘offshore’ network to hide his fortune, according to the Pandora Papers
- Simple guide to understanding Pandora Papers, one of the biggest leaks in history
- The Romanovs and the lineage of the last tsars: what was the fate of the descendants of the royal family of Russia?