Gabby Petito, the American influencer who disappeared while traveling with her boyfriend, died of strangulation, according to the autopsy, authorities reported Tuesday.
SIGHT: This was the last days of Gabby Petito, the young woman who was traveling in the US in a van
“The cause of death is strangulation, in that way, it is homicide”said the doctor Brent Blue, at a press conference in Wyoming, where the body of the 22-year-old girl was found. Petito’s disappearance shocked the United States.
- New video reveals what Gabby Petito told police after fighting with boyfriend Brian Laundrie
- Divers join the air and land search for Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend of the murdered young Gabby Petito
- USA: FBI confirms young Gabby Petito is dead
He added that he believes Petito he died three to four weeks before his body was found on September 19 near Grand Teton National Park.
The medical examiner declined to comment on whether Petito, Brian Laundrie, would be responsible, nor did he give details about the conditions in which the young woman’s body was found.
Information in development
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pandora Papers: investigation reveals 35 world leaders hid their fortune to avoid paying taxes
- Melbourne becomes the city in the world with the most days under strict confinement due to coronavirus
- Why New Zealand Decided To Abandon Its “Successful” Coronavirus Total Elimination Strategy (And What’s New)
- A Romanian millionaire among the 8 killed by a private plane crash against a building in Milan | PHOTOS
- President of Ecuador Guillermo Lasso created an ‘offshore’ network to hide his fortune, according to the Pandora Papers
- Simple guide to understanding Pandora Papers, one of the biggest leaks in history
- The Romanovs and the lineage of the last tsars: what was the fate of the descendants of the royal family of Russia?