WhatsApp It has an infinite number of functions that very few know about. For example, there is the tool to determine if your photo or video can only be viewed once, but not only it, also there is a detail that has gone unnoticed by many: that of programming automatic messages. How do you do it?
Mind you, the only thing you should have is WhatsApp Business from Google Play O iOS Store, the application for companies. The best thing is that you can use it if you do not have a business and even be able to import all your conversations from your backup without too much trouble. Now just perform the following steps.
SIGHT: WhatsApp and the definitive method to know if they blocked you or not
HOW TO CREATE AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE
- Open WhatsApp Business on your Android smartphone or iPhone
- Then go to Settings.
- There you will see the Welcome Message tab.
- Every time someone writes to you, the message will be sent directly.
- This as long as you are available. In order for this message to be sent, you must define the times when it will be sent.
- If someone sends you a “hello” they will be sent a welcome message.
- In case you don’t want to open WhatsApp until the next day, use this option.
- Go to WhatsApp Business Settings.
- Then click on Absent Message.
- Now you just have to write the message.
- Determine the hours in which you want it to be sent.
- With this, the contact will know that you cannot respond at that time and will write you again the next day or will not insist.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.