Are you from Mexico and want to have your vaccination certificate against Covid-19 on hand? Now there is a WhatsApp exclusive to request your card. This is official and was made by the Health Secretary of the Aztec country. Remember to always have it on hand.
The vaccination certificate against Covid-19 It is a document that certifies that the person has the necessary doses to defend themselves against the coronavirus. It contains the doses you used, the brand and when it was applied. This pass is even necessary in case you want to enter an establishment and that is why WhatsApp It is one of the easiest apps to access it.
LOOK: How to clean WhatsApp to free up storage space on your iPhone mobile
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY VACCINATION CERTIFICATE ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you should do is register the official number of the Secretary of Health.
- This is +56 17 13 05 57. Remember that it must be saved on your mobile.
- Now go to WhatsApp.
- There click on “Send new message” and find the user you want to send a WhatsApp message to.
- After that, you must write the word ‘Hello’ to start the conversation with the bot.
- The answer will be automatic and you will be shown the option to download the vaccination certificate.
- You must reply to the message that is sent to you with the word ‘certificate’
- Now write the name without surname, the date of birth, CURP, brand of the vaccine and the number of doses
- The WhatsApp bot will provide you with various options in its response.
- Select the second and re-enter the CURP found on your identity document.
- The answer will come in a PDF file or an image by WhatsApp, which you can download and print.
- You can also save it in your cell phone documents so you always have it on hand.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.