WhatsApp is adding a series of tools not only to improve the interaction between its users, but also to prevent applications such as Facebook or Google from spying on your chats. It is for this reason that it has decided to integrate the end-to-end encryption feature in beta users.
This popular option allows no one to access your conversations from WhatsApp without your permission, in such a way that you will not be shown any advertising related to what you write in the app. So these are all the steps you must follow to activate it.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to hide “online” and “typing” in the app
HOW TO PREVENT FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE FROM SPYING YOUR WHATSAPP CHATS
Enable end-to-end backup
- To create a end-to-end protected backup you must first open WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings O Setting of the app.
- There go to Chats and then to Backup copy.
- In this section you must click on End-to-end encrypted backup.
- Now, when you save or want to download your backup you will be asked for a password.
- This must be different from the one you created to protect your chats.
Enable end-to-end encryption of your conversations
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- In this section, click on Setting O Settings.
- Once inside go to Bill.
- There he enters Security and enable end-to-end encryption of all your conversations.
- Also, so that you have no doubts, you can specify if you want a notification to be posed on all your messages.
- That way you will be sure that nobody but you and your interlocutor are chatting, without spies from Facebook or Google.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.