Do you want to keep the status of WhatsApp from a friend of yours or your partner? There are many functions that many users like to use in the app, such as calls, video calls, animated stickers and even emojis. But there are also the Status.
How do you know the states of WhatsApp are those photos or videos that only remain online 24 hours. After that time it disappears completely, without leaving any kind of trace. But there is a trick to see them in higher quality and, above all, download them without programs.
LOOK: Learn the three methods to change the font of your WhatsApp messages
WHATSAPP STATUSES ARE STORED ON MY CELL PHONE
- The first thing is to have an application that allows you to access your cell phone documents.
- You can download Files The EZ File Explorer
- There, look for the WhatsApp folder.
- After that, enter and you will see other sub folders including Media.
- Now you will see all the audios, videos, photos, etc., that they sent you on WhatsApp.
- Next you must grant the corresponding permissions so that your cell phone shows the hidden files.
- In that case go to the Files Settings or EZ File Explorer.
- Now you will see a folder called Status.
- Enter it and you will see all the statuses of your WhatsApp friends that you have seen recently.
- Remember that these will disappear as soon as the 24-hour period of being hung up is completed.
- You can copy any photo or video and paste it into your download files.
- That way you can have a copy of your friend’s WhatsApp Status.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.