Today Thursday 14 the Male red will play against the national team of Venezuela in the Qatar 2022 Qualifiers. The game will be at 21 hours in the stadium San Carlos de Apoquindo and we hope that you have already prepared your cocaví to enjoy it. We want to pass you the information of where to see it online, free and Full HD, in addition to telling you what the list of players is.
Up to now, Chile it’s in the eighth place in the Qualifiers with 10 points. He has played 11 games, worse has only won two, against Peru and Paraguay. It has four draws and five losses. Instead, Venezuela ranks last with seven points. It has had two victories, against Chile and Ecuador, one draw and eight defeats.
Where to watch the game?
If you do not have the possibility to attend the game live at the San Carlos de Apoquindo stadium, you can watch it live, direct and free through ADN TV. From ADN TV and ADN.CL it will be broadcast in Full HD, with statistics, the story of Manuel Fernandez and the comments of Christian Arcos.
😍🇨🇱 Our scorers on Sunday in the ideal team …
– Chilean National Team (@LaRoja) October 12, 2021
As a preview, from 7:00 p.m. they will be The Tenors breaking down all the relevant information for the event. On the same platform you can watch the matches of Bolivia vs Paraguay at 5:00 p.m. Colombia vs Ecuador at 6 p.m. and Brazil vs Uruguay at 9:30 p.m.
The roster of players
Martín Lasarte’s male Red has Claudio Bravo; Mauritius Island, Gary Medel, Guillermo Maripan, Sebastian Vegas; Erick Thumb, Marcelino Nunez, Arturo vidal; Alexis Sanchez, Ben Brereton and Luis Jimenez. Here we leave you the complete list of the selection.
- Gabriel Arias – Racing (Argentina)
- Claudio Bravo – Betis (Spain)
- Gabriel Castellón – Huachipato (Chile)
- Paulo Diaz – River Plate (Argentina)
- Guillermo Maripán – AS Monaco (France)
- Gary Medel – Bologna (Italy)
- Nicolás Díaz – Mazatlán (Mexico)
- Mauricio Isla – Flamengo (Brazil)
- Enzo Roco – Elche (Spain)
- Sebastián Vegas – Monterrey (Mexico)
- Francisco Sierralta – Watford (England)
- Tomás Alarcón – Cádiz CF (Spain)
- Charles Aránguiz – Bayer Leverkusen (Germany)
- Claudio Baeza – Toluca (Mexico)
- Pablo Galdames – Genoa (Italy)
- Marcelino Núñez – Catholic University (Chile)
- Arturo Vidal – Inter Milan (Italy)
- Erick Pulgar – Fiorentina (Italy)
- Diego Valdés – Santos Laguna (Mexico)
- Ben Brereton Díaz – Blackburn Rovers (England)
- Luis Jiménez – Palestinian (Chile)
- Jean Meneses – León (Mexico)
- Felipe Mora – Portland Timbers (United States)
- Carlos Palacios – International (Brazil)
- Alexis Sánchez – Inter Milan (Italy)
- Eduardo Vargas – Atlético Mineiro (Brazil)
- Joaquín Montecinos – Audax Italiano (Chile)